Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Woman E denies Nazi theme

The woman who sold her story about Max Mosley's involvement in an S&M orgy to the News of the World has insisted that there was no Nazi theme to the party.

Mosley won a privacy action against the News of the World over their claims he was involved in a sex party that had Nazi overtones.

The judge dismissed the newspaper's allegations, however, and awarded Mosley £60,000 damages plus costs.

And now the woman who filmed the orgy and sold her story to the newspaper has apologised for her behaviour - and rubbished any suggestion of a Nazi element to proceedings.

"No money is worth the sort of trouble and anguish it's caused everybody," the lady known only as Woman E told Sky News. "I have been stupid, naive and I wish I'd never done it."

She added: "I know for a fact, that it was spoken about, that Max actually found it quite a turn-on to speak to them in German. He liked the German language. It was prison uniforms because we were doing a German prison scene. But it wasn't Nazi."

Woman E claims that she insisted all along to the newspaper that there was no Nazi element to the party - but that did not stop them printing an interview with her that claimed otherwise.

"I constantly told them that I didn't want to put my name to that. I would never have said it was Nazi - I would never have said he was a liar. There was lots in that second article that didn't come from me.

"I signed the article but I was put under massive pressure as I was told I would be put on the front cover and basically they would do a story on me anyway."



  • Mosley granted permission to sue paper
  • Sutil reprimanded for passing under yellow
  • Edwards close to new Tech 3 deal
  • Iannone claims maiden win
  • FIA appoints barrister over ‘Nazi’ claims
  • No comments: